2005年10月21日 星期五

Thinking too much

I cam back my home Tainan.....my sister kids want me paly withthem all day.a little tired.but It's funny...

I though much about my furture those days..what can I do? what do I do? Can I do it?

I have no condence im myself.......Do I think too much?

"World and Peace" It looks like hard to do ....It is...but somtime I think it is easy ...If everyone easy to think....maybe it is'nt a dream,is it?
Tonight,I am not lisa...just a women with mixing much strange idea and thinking...ha ha

I paln to Kyoto and Osaka in Sep.I wish I can find somthing there by myself...maybe someone will say I am a crow. Depend on god or escape when meet somthing hard..
I do'nt care any more... I wanna be myself ...so I have to try....This trip is my firsr step..I have to overcome something I afraid....Do it think too much ?he he he

1 則留言:

  1. 你這一篇是打什麼內容............................我需要個翻譯人員@@

    回覆刪除