2009年5月9日 星期六

Cring all day

2009/04/27

Today is terrible day. It's also my Wedding anniversary...I'm crying all day!!! Why? Because I did'nt get the result what I want !!! I got a shock in March about I have "Uterine neoplasms" and "Uterine adenoma".....The doctor told me that's OK..If I have a baby .It will disapper..So my husband  and I try to have a baby...I found my monthly period did'nt come and I used Pregnancy test paper.The result show me symptom --->it is!!!! We are glad to get the message...but I need prove it is true .So I told my husband  I need go to hospital to make sure this. I choose today because I hope it is our wedding annviersary. we got married year ago!!!



I almose unsleep all night because I was nervous...I even thouht if is fault .I could not image it....maybe it will shock me again. I wished everything will be fine...

I went to a big hospital choose a doctor that my friend told me. Actually,It's bad image for me..I told the doctor my situation .Doctor want to do Abdominal ultrasound .He looked the result was nothing after this test(Abdominal ultrasound ) .Then he let me to draw blood and wait a hour. I cry first time that my family call me when wait for result. I could not stand for getting this news. 



I had calm down when got the report. The result was also "Fault"...That is OK....Why I have bad image was the doctor's fact and the word he said.  He did'nt tell me why my monthly period did'nt come.He did'nt tell me anything I wanted when I asked "Uterine neoplasms" and "Uterine adenoma". He told me my test at home is mistake and go home and wait . I looked his fact and  it looked all my fault and I  waste they time. I felt ashamed at the time. do the tester .got a fault message and no any explanation ...At last I got a word "go home and wait!!"



When I went home ,I cry again. Only I can do was found the data on website and wait ...my husband told me ...maybe it still have chance ,just wait ..If it still did'nt come. We looking for another doctor...do'nt think too much..Did anyone feel sadness in my heart ?I am crying while writing the blog...



Now I will start waiting again . Time will prove it...

或許會認我太大題小做了,但我真的很難過,我可以不需要安慰,不要給我落井下石...謝謝....

 








 








1 則留言: